Is there a way that we can have a Manufacturer’s part number included on our Purchase Orders in QuickBooks?
Yes, you can customize the Purchase Order template to include the Mfr Part Number.
1. From the menu bar, click on Lists – Templates.
2. Right click on the template Purchase Order (or template you use for your PO). From the shortcut menu click on Edit Template.
3. At the Basic Customization window- click the Additional Customization button.
*Click on Images to View Full Size*
4. At the Additional Customization window the Preview area displays the Purchase Order template without the Mfr Part Number column.
5. Click on the Columns Tab and at the Mft Part Number area check off the box for Screen and Print. You will notice in the Preview area MPN column has now been added. Click the OK button (twice).