I’ve created a new company file and now want to copy our company invoice into this new company so I do not have to customize another invoice. Can this be done?
1. On the menu bar click on List, Templates.
2. Click on the template you want to copy.
3. Bottom left of screen click on the arrow to the right of Templates.
4. Click on Export.
*Click on Images to View Full Size*
5. Choose the folder you want to save the template in.
6. Note the template type saves as .DES.
7. Now open up the new company file.
8. On the menu bar click on List, Templates.
9. Bottom left of screen click on the arrow to the right of Templates.
10. Click on Import.
11. Select the folder in which you saved the invoice template.
12. Click on file name (it will end with .des).
13. Click on Open.
14. Click on OK.