Is there a way I can add comments to reports in QuickBooks desktop?
Yes, one has the ability to save comments to reports.
*CLICK ON IMAGES TO VIEW FULL SIZE*
1. Open the report.
2. Click the Comment on Report button to open the comment view.
3. Move your mouse onto the box line of the report where you want to enter a comment. The box area will become green – click to open the comment area.
4. In the comment box, type your annotation.
5. Click Save to add or Cancel to discard the comments you typed.
6. Once you click save you will notice the pencil icon and X.
7. Click the pencil icon to edit. Click X to delete it.
8. Top left side of Report click Save.
9. In the Save your Commented Reporte window name the report then click OK.
10. To print or send the commented report to other QuickBooks users, click the Print or Email button.
To See A Listing of All Your Commented Reports:
On the menu bar click on Reports.
From the drop down list click on Commented Reports.