I’ve heard about the new feature show/hide filters in QuickBooks 2017 reports. I’m not sure how I would use this?
Show/Hide filters in reports is one of the new great features. Once you apply filters, it now allows you to see it on the screen and also on the printout.
*Click on Images to View Full Size*
P&L Report in QuickBooks 2016
P&L Report in QuickBooks 2017
1. If you want to see the filters – you need click on Show.
2. You can see them now and if you need to make a change it is much faster as you can just click on the blue hyperlink instead of going into Customize Report – Filters.
3. Click on hyperlink and it opens up that filter.
4. You can also remove the filters by clicking on the X button.
5. If you have the filters displayed (blue hyperlink) you can print them when you print out the report. An additional page is printed out at the end giving you a summary of all the filters.