Can I permanently delete my excluded bank feeds?
Yes, you can permanently delete your downloaded bank transactions in QuickBooks Online.
Step 1 – Move Transactions to Excluded Tab
1. You have two (2) different options to get to the transaction area:
Option 1: At the Home page screen – click on Chequing on the right side.
Option 2: At the left Navigation bar click on Transactions – Banking.
*Click on Images to View Full Size*
2. At the Bank and Credit Cards screen , click on the For Review tab.
3. Click the checkbox to the left of the date for the transactions you want to exclude.
4. Once all transactions are selected, click on Batch actions – Exclude Selected. The transactions move to the Excluded tab.
Step 2 – Permanently Delete from Excluded Tab
1. Click on the Excluded tab.
2. Select the transactions you want to permanently delete.
3. Once all transactions are selected, click on Batch actions – Delete.
3. Important to note that deleted transactions are not recoverable.
4. If there are transactions under Excluded tab that you want to move back to For Review tab. Click on Batch actions – Undo.
Undo moves the transactions back, does NOT undo deleted transactions.