*CLICK ON IMAGES TO VIEW FULL SIZE*
3. Select Advanced.
4. In the Accounting section, select the pencil to edit.
5. Checkoff the area Close the books.
6. Enter a closing date.
7. If there are other users then you need to decide what you want users to see if they try to save a transaction that is dated prior to the closing date:
- Choose Allow changes after viewing a warning to make a warning message appear.
- Choose Allow changes after viewing a warning and entering a password to make the user also enter a password. Then enter the password in the two password fields below.
8. Click Save then Done.