How do I create a statement in QuickBooks Online?
There are a couple of different ways to create statements in QBO. Please follow the steps below.
*CLICK ON IMAGES TO VIEW FULL SIZE*
1. From the left navigation bar click on Sales.
2. Click on Customers.
3. Select the customer you want to create statement for.
4. From the Action column drop-down, choose Create Statement.
Option 2 – If your customer does NOT have any overdue or open Invoices:
1. Click on the + sign (top right side).
2. Under Other – click Statement.
3. Under Recipients List – click the check mark by Recipients to uncheck the customer list.
4. Select the customer you want to create statement for.
5. Click Print or Preview to preview the statement.