How do I disconnect one of our bank accounts in QuickBooks Online?
1. Click on the company gear icon.
2. Under Settings – click on Chart of Accounts.
*Click on Images to View Full Size*
3. Click on the Edit button to the right of the connected bank account you want to disconnect.
4. Make sure the account you want to disconnect has two arrows pointing in opposite directions. These arrows indicate connected bank account.
5. At the Account window scroll down to the bottom where you will see an area that says File Upload Account.
6. Check the box to the left of Disconnect this account on save.
7. Save and close.